You’ll want to make this in advance of doing roast poultry to save on prep time.
Herb Butter Needed Items
- 1 cup salt-free butter room temperature
- 4 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh sage chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh thyme chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic pressed/minced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Put all ingredients in a stainless-steel bowl and use the hand mixer to blend them all together.
- Store in 1/2 cup storage containers.
If you want to make a lot of this at once but are worried it will spoil in the fridge, you can freeze it. Just be sure to take it out of the freezer the morning you plan to use it.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 902 Calories from Fat 837
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 59g369%
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 24g
Vitamin A 7450IU149%
Vitamin C 125.4mg152%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.